1. Any Championship show held in NSW except Royal Shows.
(Includes All Breeds, Group or part group eg Asian / Spitz Breeds)
2. Can accumulate points for Two Shows a month.
(You show and submit your two Best Point winning Shows)
3. No points for month of SHCNSW Speciality Shows. Speciality Shows are the NSW Sibe Shows club held in May/June or October.
4. The owner of the dog must be NSW Sibe Club Financial Member
(To partake in the Point Score the Owner must be a NSW Financial Member but does not need to reside in NSW, but only NSW Show will count toward NSW Point Score Dog of the Year. You must also be a financial member prior to submitting points.)
5. It is the responsibility of the owner to submit results for points. Points can only be submitted on a copy of a marked catalogue from the show.
6. Points to be submitted 14 days after months end.
7. Results submitted must include show secretaries contact details, for verification. If two members are exhibiting you must obtain two members signatures on the copy of the marked catalogue. (If only one member showing you are to obtain the Secretaries signature plus the persons submitting the points.)
8. Points given for Best, Runner up Best of Breed, Challenge and Reserve Challenge and Puppy of Breed, Puppy Dog, Puppy Bitch.
Championship Shows: Points given as Challenge 8pts, Reserve Challenge 5pts plus extra 5pts Best of Breed, 3pts Reserve of Breed and 1 point for all exhibited dogs beaten. (E.g 3 dogs and 2 bitches are exhibited, the Dog is Best of Breed he gains 17pts, Res Dog 6pts, the bitch is Res of Breed gains 12pts, Res Bitch 5pts)
Puppy: Puppy Dog or Bitch 5pts each, extra 5pts for Puppy of Breed and 1 point for all exhibited puppies beaten plus an additional 8pts for a puppy gaining Best of Breed. (E.g 3 puppy dogs and 2 bitches are exhibited, the Dog is Best Puppy he gains 14pts the puppy bitch gains 6pts)
9. Speciality Shows: Points awarded as per Championship shows but limited to 40pts Best in Show, 30pts Runner up to Best in Show, 25pts Challenge, 20pts Res Challenge, 25pts Puppy in Show,
10. Puppy Class for this Competition includes all ages under 12mths. e.g. classes 1/1a, 2/2a, and 3/3a.
11. The extra 1pt for exhibited dogs beaten can only be gained if the dogs beaten are shown. Dogs absent are not to be included into the points gained.
12. Competition runs from 1st May-30th April.
13. For the purpose of this comp, if the dog is co-owned the owner of the dog is deemed to be the person with whom the dog permanently resides.
14. It is the owner’s responsibility to check the dog’s tally for correctness and notify the Points Score Co-ordinator for correction.
15. The awards for Best Sibe, Runner up and Puppy will be presented at the May/June Speciality Show.
16. The show point score for 2011/2012 has been temporarily suspended until further notice!